Cross My Heart – 1 Studio Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 2 Guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
- Located in Timer Creek Trails South Phase 5
- Pet Friendly (Limited to 1 dog 15 lbs or less)
- Sleeps 2 (one studio king bed)
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie Channels, PPV not available
- Gas log Fireplace in Living Room (seasonal October-April)
- Gas log Fireplace in Bath Room (seasonal October-April)
- Automatic drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Spacious bath with soaking tub and separate walk-in tile shower for two with duel heads plus rain heads
- Central Heat & Air
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor dining areas under cover and open air
- Gas log fireplace (seasonal October-April) on back deck
- Gas Grill with propane provided
- HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available)
- Hot Tub 4-5 Person (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
Cross My Heart – 1 Studio Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
“CROSS MY HEART” is a luxurious brand new couples cabin perfect for honeymooners, couples looking for a romantic getaway, or retired couples looking for new adventures. This adorable 1 bed/1 bath studio retreat is located on 1.04 acres in the popular Timber Creek Trails Development. The cabin is close (but not to close) to shopping, restaurants, brewery, distillery, winery, ice cream, coffee and ATM in Hochatown.
“Cross My Heart “ is a romantic cabin featuring a fully stocked kitchen designed with granite, wine cooler, stainless appliances including dishwasher / washer/dryer. Open style comfy furnishings in the living area include cathedral ceilings, rocked gas fireplace and flat screen TV.
Our custom built king size bed offers a high-quality mattress and luxurious linens.
A full bath including a large walk-in tiled shower with dual rain shower heads and a soaking tub placed perfectly in front of a relaxing gas fireplace.
The back deck offers a gas fireplace, gas grill and a romantic hot tub (drained and sanitized prior to your arrival). While sipping your morning coffee or having a glass of your favorite wine at sunset you will enjoy a beautiful view of the landscape from the side porch.