The Freebird (4 BR/4.5 Bath, Game Loft, Accommodates up to 16 Guests, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly, WiFi)
- Located off Lucian Sorrel Rd. in the Pinehurst development.
- Adjacent to Low Rider Lodge and Misty Point to provide a choice for large groups.
- Surrounded by National forest
- Pet friendly (1 dog up to 15 lbs.)
- Construction completed June of 2019
- Accommodates up to 16 guests.
- 3 King bedroom suites with attached full baths
- Bunk bedroom with 4-full size bunks
- 3 queen sleeper sofas
- Gas burning fireplace in living area with timer switch(seasonal October- April)
- Pool table upstairs in loft area
- Large screen HDTV’s with DirecTV channels in living area, each bedroom, bunkroom and outside deck area
- 4.5 bathrooms- attached baths to bedrooms have soaking tub and custom tile shower with multiple shower heads. Powder room in foyer. Bunk room bath has a shower.
- Kitchen equipped with top of the line stainless appliances of gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, Microwave and oven.
- Small appliances of hand mixer, blender and crock pot
- 12-cup coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- K-cup coffee maker (K-cups NOT provided)
- Dinnerware, bake ware, cook ware, glassware and utensils for eating and cooking
- Dining table that seats 8
- Bars counter seating for 6
- Outdoor dining table seats 6
- Gas cook grill outdoors (propane provided)
- Hot tub seats 5-6 is located in offset gazebo (drained and cleaned after each reservation)
- Full size washer and dryer in laundry room off the kitchen
- Outdoor entertainment options of Corn Hole boards, Horse shoe pits, fire pit for wood burning fires with seating.
- Circle driveway
The Freebird (4 BR/4.5 Bath, Game Loft, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly, WiFi)
The Freebird is a custom built 4-bedroom cabin set on a wooded lot in the Pinehurst development that can accommodate up to 16 guests. It is the little touches that will have you falling in love with this cabin. Hanging from the highest ceiling a canoe is the focal-point light fixture. With large pane 2-story windows, the main living area is flooded with the natural beauty of the outdoors. The living area has plenty of seating including a sofa that converts to a queen sleeper. The sandstone hearth has a gas-burning fireplace with timer switch(seasonal October-April). Enjoy your favorite show on the large HDTV with DirecTV channels mounted above the fireplace. There is a powder room located in the foyer of the main living area.
The kitchen with beautiful granite countertops is fully equipped with top of the line stainless appliances including a gas range, refrigerator with ice and water in the door, microwave, a wall mounted oven and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with dinnerware, cookware, bake ware, and utensils for cooking and eating. There are small appliances of 12-cup coffee maker, K-cup coffee maker, crock pot, blender, and hand mixer. Sit down for a meal at the copper-top dining table that seats eight. There is bar stool seating for six at the bar-top counter. The laundry room is located off the kitchen with full size washer and dryer.
On the main floor is a bedroom suite with king size bed, dresser and wall mounted HDTV with DirecTV channels. The attached bath has his and her vanities with stone vessel sinks, a soaking tub and walk-in custom tile shower with multiple shower heads. French style doors lead from the bedroom to the back balcony area with bistro table seating for morning coffee.
Upstairs is a game area with pool table and sofa seating that converts to a queen sleeper. There are two bedrooms in the upstairs area. Each bedroom has king size bed, wall mounted HDTV with DirecTV channeling and an attached bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a closet for storage of personal items. The other bedroom has a dresser. Both bathrooms have a single vanity with vessel sink, a soaking tub and walk-in tile shower that has multiple shower heads.
Down a custom built spiral staircase located in the main living area is the bunk room. The room is set-up to allow hours of entertainment for the younger guests. There are four built-in full size bunk beds with charging outlets for phones. The sofa converts to a sleeper. There is an HDTV with DirecTV channels mounted to the wall. The downstairs bathroom has single vanity and walk-in shower. French doors lead to the back area.
The outdoor area of The Freebird offers as many special touches as the inside. There is a sectional seating area with HDTV mounted to the wall just outside the kitchen French style doors. This is also where the gas grill is located. String lights illuminate the outdoor spaces for hours of enjoyment. The upper deck offers several seating options overlooking the yard as well as a dining table for six to sit down. Down the extra wide staircase is the gazebo hot tub area. Two picnic tables are located on the ground level patio for outdoor dining. Corn hole boards are located on the concrete patio. Gravel paths lead down through the wooded lot where you will find a fire pit with seating and horse shoe pits.
The Freebird sits on a cul-de-sac with Misty Point (5 Bedrooms) and Low Rider (5 Bedrooms) cabins. These three cabins offer amenities and convenience for larger groups and families. Located approximately 3 miles north of Hochatown and the access roads to Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park. Visit our Things To Do tab for local restaurants, breweries, wineries and other local attractions.