Sunshine and Memories – 4 Bedroom, Accommodates up 12 Guest, Wifi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Timber Creek South Development
- 4-bedroom accommodates up to 12 guest
- Queen sleeper sofa in main living area and upstairs living area
- Pet Friendly
- New construction completed Spring of 2018
- 4 king master suites with attached bath
- 55″ HGTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) in living area
- DVD player in living area
- 40″ HGTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) in all bedrooms and common area upstairs
- Living area has gas burning fireplace; thermostat control (seasonal use October 1-April 30)
- Modern kitchen with side-by-side refrigerator, glass cooktop/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Electric drip coffee maker
- Large dining table with seating for 8; barstool counter seating for additional 4
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- 6-person hot tub (drained and sanitized after each reservation)
- Outside propane grill with propane provided
- Outside gas fireplace; thermostat control (Seasonal October 1- April 30)
Sunshine and Memories-4 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 12 Guest, Wifi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Sunshine and Memories is a 4-bedroom custom build cabin that allows you to enjoy the Piney Woods of the Broken Bow area while having all the conveniences of home. This 2-story new construction completed in the Spring of 2018 is located in the Timber Creek South development.
This large corner lot has a pull through driveway for easy boat-trailer access. Walk down the cascading wood steps to the stunning double front door entry. The spacious open floor plan has double sofa seating in front of the floor to ceiling natural rock façade fireplace. The gas-burning fireplace is thermostat controlled. One of the sofas converts to a queen sleeper. A 55″ HDTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) is mounted above the hearth.
With the kitchen and dining area just steps away all guest will be able to engage in activity happening throughout the cabin. This modern kitchen has stainless appliances of double-door refrigerator, glass cook top/oven combination, microwave and dishwasher. The countertops are beautiful custom granite. A rustic farm-style dining table seats 8 guest while barstool counter seating allows for an additional 4 people. The laundry room is located off the dining area with full size washer and dryer. A half-bath is located off the kitchen.
Downstairs are 2 of the 4 master suites. The bedroom to the left of the kitchen has a king size bed wrapped in luxury linens, a 40″ HGTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) mounted on the wall and a private bathroom. The bathroom has a tub/shower combination and a single vanity. The bedroom to the right off the living area has a king size bed wrapped in luxury linens, a 40″ HGTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) mounted on the wall and a private bathroom. The bathroom has a custom walk-in tile shower, a slipper soaking tub and double vanities.
Upstairs the common area has a queen sleeper sofa in front of a 40″ HGTV with Direct TV(PPV not available). There are 2 bedrooms upstairs. Both of the bedrooms have king beds wrapped in luxury linens, a 40″ HGTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) mount to the wall and a private bathroom. Each bathroom has a custom walk-in tile shower and single vanity. All bedrooms have closets for storage of belongings. Off the common area upstairs a spacious balcony overlooks the back yard and fire pit area.
The back porch is accessed from the kitchen/dining area downstairs. Here you will be able to enjoy nature surrounding the cabin while relaxing in the outdoor seating or in the 6-person hot tub. A gas burning fireplace is located a the west end of the porch (seasonal October 1- April 30). A propane cook grill is located on the covered porch (propane provided).
Located in Timber Creek South you are minutes away from the Timber Creek Merchant shopping area. Visit Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Okie Girls Ice Creamery, Knotted Rope Winery, Shuck Me Restaurant and Hochatown Distilling Co. and Gift Shop.