Laguna Lights – 4 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 12 Guests, Wifi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Kaniatobie Trails West
- Accommodates up to 12 guests
- Private pier on shared neighborhood pond
- Pet friendly (15 pounds or less)
- 4 bedroom with King beds
- Sleeper sofa in living area
- Gas burning fireplace in living area
- Additional sleeping for children available in bedrooms
- Private bathroom with walk-in tiled shower in each bedroom
- 1/2 bath in common living area downstairs
- Kitchen equipped with appliances
- Small appliances of crock pot, blender, hand mixer
- Coffee pot (coffee and filters provided)
- Linens and towels provided
- Washer and Dryer
- Hot tub on back deck
- Gas cook grill on back deck
- Gas burning fire place on back deck
- Wood burning firepit on grounds
- Children’s playset
- Large circular drive
Laguna Lights – 4 Bedrooms, Accommodates Up To 12 Guests, Neighborhood Pond, WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Laguna Lights is a 4 bedroom cabin boasting floor to ceiling windows across the back that bring in the natural light and scenery of the neighborhood pond. A private pier walks out from the back deck where you can relax and enjoy the sounds of the water. (No swimming in the pond please).
The first floor host two bedrooms with king size bed, a HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available). Each bedroom has sleeping to accompany children for larger groups. Both bedrooms have attached private bathrooms with walk-in tiled showers and double vanity. There is a 1/2 bath in the enterance way for ease during daily activities.
The kitchen and living area are on the ground floor and have amenities to make your stay comfortable. The kitchen is equipped with appliances of refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. The near by table allows for groups to sit down to dine. The cabinets are stocked with cook ware, bakeware, dinner ware, utensil for cooking and eating. In the living area one of the sofas converts to a queen sleeper. The HDTV has DirecTV channels (PPV not available). There is a gas fireplace (seasonal October- April)
Upstairs are two bedrooms with king beds and private bathroom. The bathrooms have tiled walk in showers and double vanity. In the common area upstairs an arcade game provides hours of entertainment.
On the back deck there is outdoor seating for dining along side the gas cooking grill. There is conversational seating area, a gas burning fireplace with seatin and a hot tub. Down the stairs to the gravel yard there is a wood burning fire pit with seating as well as children’s playset.