It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere (4 Bedroom-Accommodates up to 12 Guests- WiFi, Hot Tub, Game Area, Wheelchair Friendly)
- Located in Pine Hill West area
- No Pets (dander free)
- Circle Drive with easy trailer parking and plenty of room for boats
- New construction – Completed September 2017; two-story
- Wheelchair friendly (wheelchair ramp, wide doors, grab bars in the shower and by the toilet,
wheelchair height bathroom sink, shower chair, large walk-in shower)
- Located near Peaceful Waters, Prospering Pines and Apache Fog for groups
- 4 Bedroom with balcony area/gaming room
- Sleeps up to 12
- 4 bedrooms with king size beds, the two upstairs bedrooms have each a toddler mattress in alcove sleeping area
- Each bedroom has 40” Smart HDTV
- Balcony/gaming room has 50” HDTV and queen size sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress
- Main living area downstairs has 65” Smart HDTV, queen sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress
- Satellite TV viewing package, PPV not available
- WiFi Internet
- Kitchen with farm sink, full sized appliances; wine chiller
- Fully stocked kitchen with dishes and flatware
- Electric Drip Coffee Maker
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Central Heat and Air
- Main Living Room has gas fireplace with an easy start switch
- Outdoor fire pit
- Outside gas grill with propane provided
- Outside decks with custom slab rock dining table seating for 6, sitting areas, children tube slide on side deck; wood burning fire place; 43” HDTV, ceiling fans
- Wine Chiller
- 4 Full Bathrooms with each bathroom attached to a bedroom
- Outdoor hot tub that accommodates 4-6 people (hot tub is drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
4 Bedroom-Accommodates up to 12 Guests- WiFi, Hot Tub, Game Area, Wheelchair Friendly
It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere provides over 2300 square feet of space for your family getaway to the Beaver’s Bend area. This two-story custom build has an open floor plan with the queen sofa sleeper in the main living area, a well-equipped kitchen and two king master bedroom suites downstairs. The spacious second floor includes a gaming area with queen sofa sleeper flanked by two king bedroom suites. It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere does not allow pets, therefore is free of pet dander for the allergen sensitive guest.
The main living area offers a welcoming ambiance and plenty of seating for watching your favorite show on the 65” Smart HDTV. The leather sofa turns into a queen sleeper with memory foam mattress. Offering warmth to the room is the gas fireplace with easy start switch.
Merge into the designer kitchen complete with granite-top island and counters. The farm basin sink, stainless appliances and wine chiller make meal preparation an enjoyable task for the entire family. For the coffee lovers both an electric drip coffee maker and a single serve Keurig are provided. The dining area offers a large custom-built log table with seating for 8. The laundry area next to the dining is equipped with full size HD front-load washer and electric dryer.
Two master suites on the first floor provide a king size bed with down topper for a great night’s sleep. Bedrooms are furnished with a 40” Smart HDTV.
Each bedroom has a private bath with double vanity, soaking tub and large walk-in shower. The right downstairs bathroom is equipped with accommodating hand-held-shower head, grab bar and shower chair.
Upstairs the balcony area offers a queen sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress, 43” HDTV with blue-ray player, air hockey table and arcade style game system. The two flanking king bedroom suites offer luxury mattress with down topper along with a toddler size mattress tucked into the alcove to accommodate the smaller members of the family. Furnished with 40” HDTV’s the bedroom areas provide additional viewing options. Two bathrooms offer a tub/shower combo with spacious vanity area.
As you venture through the French doors off the dining area onto the spacious decks you are met with a custom slab rock dining table with space for 6, along with a beverage bar for entertaining. A cozy wicker sectional is nestled in front of the wood burning fireplace and 43” Mirage Smart HDTV. This custom build comes with a tube slide off of the east side deck down to the graveled yard area.
The graveled yard area has a children’s play area, horseshoe pit, tether ball, and fire pit. It is only a short walk to the Pine Hill West Addition pond for casting a rod or skipping rocks.
Located 5 minutes from Beaver’s Bend Dam entrance and local eating establishments and area attractions make It’s 5 O’clock Somewhere an excellent choice for the cabin experience.